A volunteer gives of themselves by offering their time to mblc in its goal to enrich the lives of older adults in our community. Volunteers are the lifeblood of mblc. Without them, we cannot provide the broad range of programs and services we offer.
Volunteer Opportunities – give the gift of time, Volunteer to assist Senior Citizens. We are currently in need of the following specific volunteers (call Maurice 405.787.9889 for more information or to volunteer):
- Special Events volunteers to help serve on special event committees. Call Teresa at 868-1263 or Ann Marie at 868-1254.
- Phone Callers to help us keep in touch with our members. We ask volunteers to make ten phone calls each when we need them. Please call 868-1254 to volunteer.
- Lunch Time Help for Wednesday lunches, from 11:30-1:30 p.m. We need table setters, servers, chef helpers, and clean up crew. We can also use “occasional volunteers.”
- Finance Committee Volunteers to do special projects. Call Executive Director Susan Huff at 868-1255.
- Substitute Receptionists for the front desk.
- Team To Clean inside the kitchen cupboards.
- Volunteers To Help with events.
- Techie to assist with computer operations.